Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2013/07/17 15:01:30 UTC

Stanbol Summer Term '13 release

Hi,

time has passed since our last releases at the beginning of 2013. Since new
features are under development in different branches we should fix what we
have in the trunk.

I propose to prepare a big release of the trunk with all its major
components. I would exclude the launchers and bundlelists in this release.

When that is done we should release bundlelists and launcher configurations
based on stable (released) components.

I will start to check the trunk for RAT compliance. Once everything is
checked I would create a release branch.

WDYT?

Best,
- Fabian

Re: Stanbol Summer Term '13 release

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks Fabian, it sounds good to me.
Tommaso

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,

I will try to complete all tasks required for a release in this week.
The first two weeks in August I am in Portugal and will not be able to
contribute much.

I plan to commit some things to trunk (mainly refactoring of the
EntiyLinking required by the FST Linking Engine - STANBOL-1128). While
I also plan to commit a first version of the FST Linking engine this
week it should not be part of the release, as it is still in a work in
progress state.

Fabian, if you need something specific, just ping me (Mail of IRC)

best
Rupert

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.