Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2016/10/02 17:50:41 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: Synapse - Trunk #5278

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Synapse - Trunk #5281

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/5281/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Synapse - Trunk #5280

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/5280/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Synapse - Trunk #5279

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/5279/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Synapse - Trunk #5278

Posted by Ravi Undupitiya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Fixed with r1763120 and build succeeded. But I recall an issue where not
setting SO_REUSEADDR (related to how OS's share sockets) would cause a
similar issue in HTTP core when consecutively binding to a port. So I have
triggered another build to make sure it's not a cleanup issue related to
consecutive builds.

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ravi Undupitiya <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.