Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 20:00:04 UTC

struts2-archetype-starter

Is there one of these for 2.1 yet?  When I follow the links I end up
at a 2.0.11 version.  I'm just wondering if the docs are behind or
this just isn't available yet.

Re: struts2-archetype-starter

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Wes Wannemacher wrote:
> On Monday 02 March 2009 14:00:04 ChadDavis wrote:
>> Is there one of these for 2.1 yet?  When I follow the links I end up
>> at a 2.0.11 version.  I'm just wondering if the docs are behind or
>> this just isn't available yet.
>>

> As far as I know, Chad, the archetypes aren't up to date. I still use them,
> then update the pom to pull down the later (2.1.6) version of struts. In fact,
> i just did that the other day to start working on the JQuery plugin that I am
> writing.

Technically I've updated the blank archetype, but just haven't had the
time to properly vet and release it.

It's in svn, though.

Dave

Re: struts2-archetype-starter

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Monday 02 March 2009 14:00:04 ChadDavis wrote:
> Is there one of these for 2.1 yet?  When I follow the links I end up
> at a 2.0.11 version.  I'm just wondering if the docs are behind or
> this just isn't available yet.

As far as I know, Chad, the archetypes aren't up to date. I still use them,
then update the pom to pull down the later (2.1.6) version of struts. In fact,
i just did that the other day to start working on the JQuery plugin that I am
writing.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher