Posted to commits@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2008/04/21 16:16:51 UTC

Re: Question on BPEL Compile

Awais,

Is there a particular reason you want to compile your process before
deployment?   Apache Ode now automatically compiles the process upon
deployment so the only benefit to pre-compiling would be validating that
your BPEL is correct.    Normally, validation is the responsibility of your
design tool.

alex