Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atreya Basu <at...@greenfieldresearch.ca> on 2003/12/05 15:37:17 UTC

[OT] Global Variable Question

Hi,

This is off topic, but maybe someone can help me regardless.

I want to store some global variables in my web.xml file in the
<context-params> element.

I have a class (extends Object) that I want having access to those
parameters.  Is there any way for that class to access the parameters in
the <context-param> element?

--
Atreya Basu

Re: [OT] Global Variable Question