Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by pd...@syccess.de on 2011/01/13 14:56:12 UTC

international Characters in Couchdb

Hello,

I'm new to couch and are playing with Arturs Notes-2-Couch
http://www.smartlotus.com/smart-notes-2-couch.html" ...
works fine so far but I'm struggling with German 'Umlauts' ...

... Is this a JSON issue or can I change some settings in couchdb?

any help welcome

Cheers

Pitt

Syccess - Gesellschaft fuer Systemintegration mbH

Im Gaisgraben 17, D-79219 Staufen

Geschäftsführer: Peter de Waard

HRB 6490, Amtsgericht Freiburg

Peter de Waard
IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino
6/6.5
IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
Lotus Notes R4 / R5 Principal CLP & CLI

fon +49 7633 8067514

fax +49 7633 8067962

Skype pdewaard

Sametime BleedYellow

www.syccess.de

www.mxs-solutions.com

Syccess Working Forms 4 Notes & Domino

eMail: P. de Waard

Re: international Characters in Couchdb

Posted by pd...@syccess.de.
Hi Benoit, thx 4 your reply ...

yes this is what I guess too ...

i will ask the guys from notes-2-couch...

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.