Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Geoffrey Van Nuffelen <ge...@cora.be> on 2001/03/09 11:53:24 UTC

SQL STATEMENTS

Hi all,

I'm working with peers.
I would like to do a "LIKE" sql statement, but I don't find the function (the option) tod do this with the object "Criteria".

The the goal is to do this :

Select nmclient where nmclient like 'Ab%';

with the methods of peers I do this :

Criteria crit = new Criteria();
crit.add( ClientPeer.NMCLIENT, name , Criteria.LIKE);

but I receive this error msg :
"Select.java": Error #: 304 : reference to add is ambiguous; both method add(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object, java.lang.String) in class org.apache.turbine.util.db.Criteria and method add(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.Object) in class org.apache.turbine.util.db.Criteria match at line 33, column 22.

Ok it's ambiguous... but what I have to do ???

Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance,
Have a nice day...

Geoffrey...