Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Greg Von Kuster <gr...@pybiz.com> on 2001/02/05 22:46:17 UTC

Xalan C++ binaries for Solaris

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate it if whoever out there that has successfully compiled the Xalan C++ engine on Solaris could send me the TestXSLT, libxalan-c1_0.so and libxerces-c1_3.so binaries.  Please send to greg@pybiz.com.

Thanks very much in advance.

Greg Von Kuster
greg@pybiz.com
http://www.pybiz.com

Re: Xalan C++ binaries for Solaris

Posted by Arnaud Malguy <Ar...@xps-pro.com>.
Which compiler : gcc or CC ?
I used CC 5.0 and can send you the libraries and binaries for this
compiler if you want.