Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by GS...@symcor.com on 2006/04/19 20:13:38 UTC

[users@httpd] apache help

Hi Gurus

I am a newbie to apache and would like to ask for your help

I have apache 1.3.33 installed and would like to disable ssl2.0 and enable
ssl3.0... is it as simple as edittin the httpd.conf ??? also, how do i test
if ssl3.0 is enabled or working ???

any help is much appreciated...

 Gary Siao

 UNIX Administrator