Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/03/31 04:36:18 UTC

contributor list

Hi Everyone,

We are adding a list of the contributors to the Ignite community page:
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html#list

Before I add the contributors, I would like you to provide the company you
work for here. Otherwise, I will not be specifying the company. Also, if
you do not want to be listed at all, let me know as well.

Thanks,
D.

Re: contributor list

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 07:36PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We are adding a list of the contributors to the Ignite community page:
> https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html#list
>
> Before I add the contributors, I would like you to provide the company you
> work for here. Otherwise, I will not be specifying the company. Also, if
> you do not want to be listed at all, let me know as well.

Company affiliation is quite optional from ASF standpoint. So, unless ppl
really want to list it - it doesn't really matter.

Cos