Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by frapien <fr...@gmx.de> on 2009/11/15 21:23:28 UTC

Geronimo 2.2 Release Status

How are the plans? Will Geronimo 2.2 get out this year?
Are there any open isues? Releaseplan speaks from Proposed Release date:
3Q2009
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-22-release-status.html
Thanks for information
Frank

Re: Geronimo 2.2 Release Status

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
For the per-release download page just add a new child to the downloads
page.  You can copy the content of Geronimo-2.1.4 and modify it as
appropriate for the 2.2.  Then change the download page to reference 2.2
as the current release.  It's been a while so it might be a little more
complicated.  Let me know if you have any problems/questions and I'll
see if I can help.

The announcement is a news item.  You can get to that by entering into
edit on the main Geronimo web page with your id/pw.  Then select the
index from the breadcrumbs at the top and you can then choose to edit or
add news items on the page.

Of course, before we can edit those pages we first need the release
content at  /www/www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/ so that the links will work.

Joe

Posted by frapien <fr...@gmx.de>.
How's work and open points for the 2.2 Release ?
Thanks and good luck
Frank

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by frapien <fr...@gmx.de>.