Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2006/07/10 17:10:30 UTC

JackrabbitOnJboss - webdav configuration continues

Hey all,
I have a fresh build from SVN of the jca, jcr-server, and jcr-rmi.  I'm
a little confused by the example in the wiki for the web.xml:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit-data/attachments/JackrabbitOnJBoss/att
achments/web.xml

I understand the /Repository servlet configures the actual repository.
However, the /Webdav servlet and the /JCRWebdavServer servlet seem to be
talking to different repositories.  Is there additional configuration so
the /Webdav and the /JCRWebdavServer talk to the repository defined at
the /Repository servlet?

Example: When I mount a webfolder to
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server/server/default and place some
files there, they are not visible to the webbrowser version at
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository/default

-D