Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 15:48:30 UTC

JSPWiki

Anybody out there who integrated JSPWiki with Ofbiz?  Any lessons?

Gavin

Re: JSPWiki

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Gavin,

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: JSPWiki

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys - have seen this mail.  Was hoping for some how-to docs. I'll
give the integration a go myself and see how far I get.  Will give feedback
if I'm successful.

Cheers

Gavin

Re: JSPWiki