Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Carlos Rebelo <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/19 23:43:13 UTC

Problem with the Open Office site

Hello,

I'm trying since a few hours ago to download Open Office for the first time
and in the site there is no way to do  it. Could you, please check it
and inform when the availability is ready?

Thank you.

Best regards,

--
<http://www.xteamsystem.com/orebelo>
*Carlos Rebelo*

*cmorebelo@gmail.com*
* +351 939 796 676 / 967 117 849*
*skype: Carlos O. Rebelo
msn: cmorebelo@live.com.pt
*

Re: Problem with the Open Office site

Posted by Carlos Rebelo <cm...@gmail.com>.
I was using Google Chrome. The link you sent to me worked fine
and now I'am able to try for the first time Open Office.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.