Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sumedh Shirodkar <su...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/17 17:23:28 UTC

Logging in Cocoon

Some questions on logging:

what does the logger attribute for all the components in the sitemap refer
to?
eg: logger="sitemap.transformer.include"

Does changing the log-level attribute in logkit.xconf change the level of
logging in all the loggers?

If I create a new custom component (reader, generator etc.) that extends the
Abstract component already in cocoon, I am able to log events from my custom
component class.
What should I do to log events from any utility classes (not components) ?

thanks

========
S S