Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/26 09:44:27 UTC

IoTDB on Twitter?

Hi all,

while sending out a „happy birthday” tweet for Apache’s 20th birthday I wanted to reference IoTDB and noticed there doesn’t seem to be an @ApacheIoTDB account … Now that the Podling Name  Search is approved, I think it would be a good idea to create such an account and to start tweeting about stuff you are doing.

I’m doing that for the PLC4X on Twitter and LinkedIn and I did manage to get quite a few new folks to the project … after all … coding is only part of what it means to be an Apache project … It’s all about community and community-building.

Chris

Re: IoTDB on Twitter?

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1.  And except for Twitter and LinkedIn, maybe some Chinese social network?
By the way, can we (individuals) register a twitter account titled with
Apache?
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东