Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Kumar Mishra, Rajesh" <r....@accenture.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/04 19:05:55 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Queries on Qpid setup

Hi Team,

We have enable the TLS on HTTP port, we want to fource user to use HTTPS for web, but we also calling some APIs and we don't want to use https here.

WEB - https://qpid-host.com:8080
for APIs call we want to use - http://qpid-host.com:8080/api-end-point or http://localhost:8080/api-end-point

Colud you please help me with the configuration.

Thanks,
Rajesh Mishra
________________________________
Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajesh,
If required the HTTP port can be configured with a support of both TCP
and TLS transports. Though, managing Broker via plain HTTP would be
inherently insecure, as the credentials would be sent in plain sign
and could be easily intercepted.
Thus, in order to secure your Broker, it is strongly recommended to use
HTTPS for both UI and REST API calls.

Kind Regards,
Alex