Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Gurmeet Budhraja <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 09:46:01 UTC

HTTPS Persistent Connections

Hi

I wanted to check if someone has ever implemented HTTPS Persistent
Connections for HttpClient 3x?

Do we have an api for same in HttpClient or works similar to HTTP Persistent
Connections, handling connectionManager?

thanks
Guri

Re: HTTPS Persistent Connections

Posted by Gurmeet Budhraja <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for instant reply. I was more of concern about working with
Persistent Connections using MultiThreadedConnectionManager. I already have
the impl in place for HTTP connections, and would like to enhance the
feature to work with HTTPS, so was wondering if just sending the Https
protocol in connectionManager would be fine or something gr8 needs to be
done there to update the SSL Certificates for connection pool.

thanks
Guri

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.