Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/11 23:29:52 UTC

Thomas's session for Hadoop Summit Europe

Please vote :)

https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/332079-the-future-of-apache-hadoop/suggestions/10848456-introducing-apache-apex-incubating-scalable-and

Thks
Amol

Re: Thomas's session for Hadoop Summit Europe

Posted by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>.
Everybody, please vote as soon as you can. TOMORROW is the deadline!  We
need to have Apex included in Hadoop Summit!

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.