Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@pbw.id.au> on 2004/09/12 03:35:42 UTC

Re: Project offo distributes hyphenation pattern files for FOP

Moved from fop-user.

Simon,

Under which license have you set up the SourceForge project?

Peter

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>

Re: Project offo distributes hyphenation pattern files for FOP

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.
On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 11:35:42AM +1000, Peter B. West wrote:
> Moved from fop-user.
>
> Simon,
>
> Under which license have you set up the SourceForge project?

I stated that contributions with any OSI-approved license or in the
Public Domain were acceptable. The discussion to get the idea
explained and this license statement accepted was lengthy. I took care
to state each license carefully in the covering page
http://sourceforge.net/offo/hyphenation.html. For a large part thanks
to Jeremias earlier work.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: Project offo distributes hyphenation pattern files for FOP

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
On Sep 13, 2004, at 11:51 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 08:03:08AM -0700, Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Thanks for setting this up, Simon. Please let me know if there is
>> anything I can do to help.
>
> Thanks for the offer. It was some work to set this up, although I
> could build mostly on Jeremias' earlier work. I expect that from now
> on the project will not give me much work. The only thing that needs
> to happen, is a nicer design for the home page and the page
> hyphenation.html. Perhaps a challenge for the web master?

I'd be happy to spend some time on this. I've got a couple ideas and
will see if I can't come up with something soon.

> It might be a good idea if you or someone else of the FOP team would
> also be a project administrator, to make it less dependent on one
> person.
>
> Regards, Simon

Again, I'd be happy to oblige. I can also be another project
administrator if you'd like.

Web Maestro Clay

Re: Project offo distributes hyphenation pattern files for FOP

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl>.

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.