Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by VeenaMithare <v....@cmcmarkets.com> on 2021/05/26 07:54:01 UTC

Re: 2.8.1 : INFO org.apache.ignite.spi.communication.tcp.TcpCommunicationSpi [] - Accepted incoming communication connection

Hi all,

Continuation of this post (
Page 1 :
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/2-8-1-INFO-org-apache-ignite-spi-communication-tcp-TcpCommunicationSpi-Accepted-incoming-communicatin-td33854.html

Page 2 :
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/2-8-1-INFO-org-apache-ignite-spi-communication-tcp-TcpCommunicationSpi-Accepted-incoming-communicatin-td33854i20.html#a35238
) . Created a new post , since the old post has got paginated for some
reason.

I checked, this issue is still reproducible in the 2.10 version.

I noticed that Alexey has created a issue for this :

Is there any workaround till this issue is resolved.

regards,
Veena.

Posted by VeenaMithare <v....@cmcmarkets.com>.
HI Alexey,

Thank you for the response,

The below are the details from our Linux env. test :

The log files from the test are attached here :
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/2-8-1-INFO-org-apache-ignite-spi-communication-tcp-TcpCommunicationSpi-Accepted-incoming-communicatin-tp33854p35247.html

Version we use is : 2.8.1

Start type :  a shell script that calls java

size of the server nodes cluster : 3

The IDE reproducer that i used on my windows env is attached here  ( however
i dont use this on the linux env. On Linux I test against the actual server
cluster ):
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/2-8-1-INFO-org-apache-ignite-spi-communication-tcp-TcpCommunicationSpi-Accepted-incoming-communicatin-tp33854p35021.html

I intend to do some more checks as well in a day or two on this issue. Will
get back on these.

regards,
Veena

Posted by "alexey.plotnik" <od...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

So, for now, to be on one line, what are exacts steps you reproduced that?

I mean the following:

1. OS (win or linux)
2. Start type (sh, cmd, Intellij IDEA (run or debug mode)
3. Exact version of ignite
4. Size of cluster
5. configuation files

Great if you have some code-snipped or IDE project as reproducer.

Thanks!

-----
Alexey Plotnik