Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2014/03/26 16:34:36 UTC

[accumulo] Pushing out idle tickets filed against 1.6.0

Hi!

Unless someone objects, tomorrow I'm going to push out all non-blocker
tickets filed against 1.6.0 that haven't been updated within a week.

Right now, that would mean

* ACCUMULO-2455 overnight integration tests sometimes fails
* ACUCMULO-1490 Consolidate documentation
  * ACCUMULO-1517 Add config.html, created by mvn docs profile) to Accumulo
website.
  * ACCUMULO-1487 Package javadocs for monitor better, or not at all
* ACCUMULO-1219 document recovery when a file is missing
* ACCUMULO-2149 Verify mappers run locally in 1.6

-Sean

Re: [accumulo] Pushing out idle tickets filed against 1.6.0

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I just talked to Bill yesterday regarding ACCUMULO-1219. I'm tracking it
and will make sure it gets done.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Well, the 1487 is technically a bug, as the link on the monitor page
is currently broken. I'm working on that right now. So, blocker or
not, it's a bug that needs to be fixed, and I'd prefer it be fixed for
1.6.0. The fix for that may also fix 1491, and if so, I'll close that
when I finish 1487.

1517 is done. I'm just doing a lot of testing before I push it,
including a full run of the IT suite after merging (currently
running).

There's no work for 1490 that's outside of the sub-tasks, so I'm just
keeping 1490 open for those. I'll update it when I finish pushing
these. 1515 will probably be punted to 1.6.1, but I'll double-check
when I update the others.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
ACCUMULO-2455 is a parent task that has had activity on sub-tasks as
> recently as today. It should stay.

Nah.  I'm just using that ticket to keep track of tests that are giving me
grief during the nightly build so that I can see trends and patterns.  I
don't think any of them are blockers.

-Eric

Re: [accumulo] Pushing out idle tickets filed against 1.6.0

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.