Posted to user@struts.apache.org by maya <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/04 17:42:59 UTC

tomcat/struts...

I'm just starting to learn struts.. have been doing JSP/servelts/tomcat
for about three years..  downloaded and am running successfully example
5 from this pg..
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2002/jw-0104-tilestrut.html
am using tomcat 5.5/jvm 1.4

this struts example (and all other webapps installed in tomcat) are
running fine; however, I do get errors when start tomcat, or maybe
they're not errors (pls see screenshot at
http://www.mayacove.com/java/tomcat.html..  where it says
"struts-related", is this an error?)

the line "INFO: XML validation disabled" was getting it before I put
struts stuff in there, I had been wondering what this line means (since,
again, all webapps running fine in spite of it...)

would appreciate answers.. thank you very much..

RE: tomcat/struts...

Posted by "RoseIndia.net Help" <te...@roseindia.net>.
HI,

Try http://www.roseindia.net/struts