Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <M....@voca.com> on 2006/08/01 13:57:59 UTC

RE: problem running supplychain sample from the command line

Hi,

The readme on the supply chain example seems to be a bit out-of-date.
Could someone pls direct me to how to run the sample?

Ta
Meeraj

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee only. You should not disclose its contents to any other
person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender named
above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Not an expert on this particular demo, but I just checked in a bat file
"run.bat" that seems to run it for me.  This is the output I see:
    E:\dev\tuscany\java\samples\sca\supplychain>
    Main thread Thread[main,5,main]
    Work thread Thread[pool-1-thread-1,5,main] - Order, submitted,
fulfilled, shipped

It hangs for me though at the end and I think there is an issue that may
have fixed since I last did an update.
The bat file could be easily converted to a linux shell script.  Just
haven't fired up my linux box yet.
Anyway hope this helps out.