Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2008/03/10 15:28:12 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Open Source RCP Applications]

We are listed! And even on top of all - good name choice ;-)

Regards
Felix

PS:
Now I hope that Studio will pass the Eclipse Awards as winner :-)

Hi Nathan
| Now posted to : http://www.eclipse.org/community/rcpos.php

Big thanks also in the name of the Apache Directory community.

Regards
Felix

http://directory.apache.org/studio/screenshots.data/LDAP_Browser_Plugin.png

| As summary I propose following text (it's the same summary as on the
Apache

Re: [Fwd: Re: Open Source RCP Applications]

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hehe...

Thanks a lot Felix.

Sorry I forgot to answser your previous mail. :(
The chosen screenshot and text were good. ;)

The results of the awards will be published next week. Let's cross our
fingers until then.

Thanks again.
Pierre-Arnaud

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
This is pretty exciting.  Thanks for the info Felix.

Alex

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.