Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 15:32:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0 Released

The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Storm version 1.0.0.

Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data. You can read more about Storm on the project website:

http://storm.apache.org

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

http://storm.apache.org/downloads.html

You can read more about this release in the following blog post:

https://storm.apache.org/2016/04/12/storm100-released.html

Distribution artifacts are available in Maven Central at the following coordinates:

groupId: org.apache.storm
artifactId: storm-core
version: 1.0.0

The full list of changes is available here[1]. Please let us know [2] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,

The Apache Storm Team

[1]: https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.0/CHANGELOG.md
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0 Released

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
Is  it stable ??..  Any detailed doc to use Resource-aware scheduler ??

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0 Released

Posted by Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dk...@aadhya-analytics.com>.

Posted by steve tueno <st...@gmail.com>.
funtastic

Posted by Stephen Powis <sp...@salesforce.com>.