Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2017/07/13 14:43:02 UTC

Re: Cache loader factory with peer class enabled mode

Hi,

Peer class loading was designed for compute tasks deployment, it's not
applicable for configuration classes or cache entries. So you have to copy
that classes to all nodes.

Thanks!
-Dmitry.

Re: Cache loader factory with peer class enabled mode

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
The latest question is described here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/PeerClassLoading-example-using-cacheLoaders-td16136.html

-Val

Re: Cache loader factory with peer class enabled mode

Posted by daniels <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! I use the caching of ignite with cacheLoaderFactories. And  I met
the perrClassLoading problem. Now i want not to use
cacheLoaderFactories.What methods will you offer to replace them so that
there doesn't come the problem of peerclasLoading?