Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/06/02 11:10:44 UTC

strange LDAP error.

[cid:banner1.jpg]

Yesterday we try to change in the om_ldap.cfg file this parameter.

#ldap_search_query=(userPrincipalName=%s)
ldap_search_query=(sAMAccountName=%s)

First, it's not connecting now using a LDAP users.
We try going back to the old parameter and now it's not connecting neither and we receive this error in the catalina.out logs file.

ERROR 06-01 16:03:07.887 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:73 [nio-5443-exec-3] - unexpected exception when handling another exception: Unable to find property: 'lbl.enter' for component: main-container:main:contents:child:rooms [class=org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.rooms.RoomsPanel]. Locale: null, style: null
java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find property: 'lbl.enter' for component: main-container:main:contents:child:rooms [class=org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.rooms.RoomsPanel]. Locale: null, style: null

Martin C.

RE: strange LDAP error.

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
[cid:banner1.jpg]

Thank’s for that reply Maxim.
We re-install the server from scratch and of course, it fix the problem.

But, i keep your information and if it’s happen again, I will check the *properties.xml  files.

Keep up the good work !

Bye

Martin C.

Yesterday we try to change in the om_ldap.cfg file this parameter.

#ldap_search_query=(userPrincipalName=%s)
ldap_search_query=(sAMAccountName=%s)

First, it’s not connecting now using a LDAP users.
We try going back to the old parameter and now it’s not connecting neither and we receive this error in the catalina.out logs file.

ERROR 06-01 16:03:07.887 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:73 [nio-5443-exec-3] - unexpected exception when handling another exception: Unable to find property: 'lbl.enter' for component: main-container:main:contents:child:rooms [class=org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.rooms.RoomsPanel]. Locale: null, style: null
java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find property: 'lbl.enter' for component: main-container:main:contents:child:rooms [class=org.apache.openmeetings.web.user.rooms.RoomsPanel]. Locale: null, style: null

This usually happens when some or all Application*.properties.xml files are corrupted
Can you check it?
(files can be restored from original OM distrib)

Martin C.

--
Best regards,
Maxim