Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Subscribed <su...@myarchive.biz> on 2002/04/26 21:50:02 UTC

SSL and Win2k, narrowing it down...

Hi all,
I've got it narrowed down to the openssl libaries ssleay32.dll and
libeay32.dll
I've downloaded and re-compiled the latest from Openssl.org but with zero
change.
The error coming from the dll (libeay32.dll) is The ordinal 291 could not be
located in the dynamic link library
LIBEAY32.DLL

So... Im compiling with cygwin and Im thinking I should use another
compiler.
My question today is...

Is there another way to compile these dll's on a free compiler? Im a poor
student :(
or
Can I just "borrow" precompiled dll's from somewhere on the net and have it
work?

Thanks in advance!

Paisley