Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2017/09/06 09:45:04 UTC

Apache Gobblin first release

Hi all,

Since we are well settled into the Apache world now with:
- All source license updated to Apache
- Source packages renamed to org.apache.gobblin
- Apache code review process established
- Apache issue tracking and mailing lists in full flow

I am proposing that we make our first release, and I am also volunteering
to be the first 'Release Manager'. So unless anyone feels otherwise I will
start the process. I will also document the steps along the way.

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Apache Gobblin first release

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Great thanks. I am reading up release process docs from other Apache
projects to curate one for Gobblin. I will share the link once I have
something, and ask (several) specific questions to get your help :)

Regards,
Abhishek

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,