Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/02 05:13:44 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL][Code style] Remove Intellij IDEA code style

+1
We can remove the `intellij-java-code-style.xml` file, keep only the
`checkstyle.xml` file may easy for us to maintain.

In IDEA, we can use the `checkstyle.xml` to format the code by following
config:

`Editor -> Code Style -> Java -> Schema -> Import Schema -> CheckStyle
Configuration`

Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com> 于2021年9月30日周四 下午8:37写道:

Posted by David Dai <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
David Dai
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy
---------------

Posted by 钟宇斌 <fr...@163.com>.

Hi jiajie:
    I am very interested in dolphin scheduler 2.0 and hope to become a volunteer to help improve documents and contribute to the dolphin scheduler community.

On 10/9/2021 11:10,Jiajie Zhong<zh...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi yubin,
DolphinScheduler 2.0 may release in november, if you interested in it, we have some volunteer wanted about documentation improvement before release

On 2021/10/08 08:48:15, 钟宇斌 <fr...@163.com> wrote:

Excuse me,Would you like to know the specific date of DolphinScheduler 2.0 release?

Re: [PROPOSAL][Code style] Remove Intellij IDEA code style

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi yubin,

Posted by 钟宇斌 <fr...@163.com>.

Excuse me,Would you like to know the specific date of DolphinScheduler 2.0 release?

On 10/8/2021 12:20,Jiajie Zhong<zh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi wenjun,
Thanks for your suggests and sorry for reply late, I already create a PR to change our doc
in PR[1]. And I change our describe about how to use checkstyle in checkstyle plugins and Intellij
IDEA auto format configure

[1]: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-website/pull/449 <https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler-website/pull/449>

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi wenjun,