Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Wally Valters <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/10 16:44:12 UTC

Bug Report: Eclipse Crash upon project opening if Subclipse enabled and Java HL in use

OS Windows XP Pro
Eclipse Version: 3.3.1.1, Build id: M20071023-1652
Java HL adapter
Subversion 1.4.6

This morning installed subversion 1,4,6 (previously running 1.4.5).  The
1.4.6 jhl update was installed as well.  If I open a project in Eclipse
with subclipse enabled, Eclipse crashes.  Opening a non-svn controlled
project is ok, as well as opening a svn project with subclipse disabled.

If I switch to SVNKit the projects open just fine.

These repositories are accessed via file:/// references,

This is not critical in my eyes, as SVNKit works, as well as command line /
tortoiseSVN.

Eclipse Crash log attached

Re: Bug Report: Eclipse Crash upon project opening if Subclipse enabled and Java HL in use

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jan 10, 2008, at 10:44, Wally Valters wrote:

> OS Windows XP Pro
> Eclipse Version: 3.3.1.1, Build id: M20071023-1652
> Java HL adapter
> Subversion 1.4.6
>
> This morning installed subversion 1,4,6 (previously running
> 1.4.5).  The 1.4.6 jhl update was installed as well.  If I open a
> project in Eclipse  with subclipse enabled, Eclipse crashes.
> Opening a non-svn controlled project is ok, as well as opening a
> svn project with subclipse disabled.
>
> If I switch to SVNKit the projects open just fine.
>
> These repositories are accessed via file:/// references,
>
> This is not critical in my eyes, as SVNKit works, as well as
> command line / tortoiseSVN.
>
> Eclipse Crash log attached
>
> <hs_err_pid3612.log>

Sounds like something you should report to the developers of Eclipse.