Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "LeHouillier, Frank D." <Fr...@gd-ais.com> on 2007/09/03 11:33:58 UTC

RE: yes

Vijay, I think this question would be better on the user list rather
than on the development list.  Members of the core UIMA group and other
contributers use this list for actual development of the UIMA library
and others of us (i.e. myself) are just lurking to make sure we keep up
with the latest developments.  That said, UIMA doesn't have any built in
"search" capability that I know of.  It has been suggested elsewhere
that it might be nice to create an application that combined UIMA with
Lucene for example.  But this is something you would have to develop
yourself.  I'm not sure what other kind of guidance you feel like you
need that isn't provided by the documentation.  If you reply to this on
the list please just use uima-user rather than uima-dev.

Frank