Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Daniel Wittenberg <dw...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 23:27:59 UTC

cloudstack + vmware

I was reading through the docs now that I have a basic setup going and it appears that you can’t really have CS manage a current VMware environment, if I read this right:
“Make sure the hypervisor hosts do not have any VMs already running before you add them to CloudStack”

So if there now way to just bring CS into an existing environment to take over management or do you really have to build a new environment with it?

Thanks!
Dan

Re: cloudstack + vmware

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I would like this, but it is not there and no one is working on it.
You might find some problems there with respect to networking
especially.

regards,
Daan

RE: cloudstack + vmware