Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2024/01/07 15:13:13 UTC

Are we missing updates to some registry for 10.17.1 release?

Hi Rick,

The Apache automated tools think that the most recent Derby
release was Derby 10.16.

Is there a registry of Apache releases that we need to update to
record that Derby 10.17 is now available?

I think I remember that we have to update the "doap" file?

thanks,

bryan

Re: Are we missing updates to some registry for 10.17.1 release?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
I added a 10.17.1.0 entry to doap_Derby.rdf at the root of the Derby
website source on 2023-11-10 with the derby-7157-13-aa-updateDOAP.diff
patch. 10.17.1.0 is the first release listed in that file. I seem to
recall that it takes a while for information in doap descriptors to
propagate across Apache processes--but two months seems excessive. I
don't know if some other authority needs to be updated.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
I updated the information at reporter.apache.org, but I'm not sure if
there are any other databases registries I forgot about.

bryan