Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carsten Elshoff <El...@dilloncs.de> on 2001/06/05 17:11:28 UTC

Reload

Hi, all!

Has anyone discovered the fact that servlets are being reloaded during
the day without any significant reason? The problem is I don't see any
entry in my log files that i.e. the destroy method of my servlet is
being called. But the server doesn't accept any calls during this time
and I don't see any reason for this. The only output that I can see on
the web page is internal server error. Neither the log files of apache
nor the ones of tomcat show any problem. We're using apache 1.3.12 with
tomcat 3.1 on an AIX box. Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance,
Carsten