Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ne...@googlemail.com on 2008/06/16 13:46:22 UTC

[TOBAGO] Build Error apt failed in tobago-components

Hi everyone,

i get the following error in maven build process with a clean svn update and
"mvn -P all-modules clean install" call.

Somebody also have the same problem or is this an open issue?

Thank you for helping, kai.

[WARNING] Note: Replacing:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.component.BoxTagDecl
aration -> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.BoxTag
[WARNING] Note: Replacing:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.component.TabTagDecl
aration -> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.TabTag
[WARNING] Note: Create DOM
[WARNING] Note: Write to file org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.component
tobago.
tld
[WARNING] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[WARNING] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[WARNING] 1 warning
[INFO] [apt:process {execution: tobago-components}]
[INFO] Processing 352 source files to
D:\DEV\tobago\1.0.Source\core\target\gener
ated-component
[WARNING] Der Befehl "apt" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
[WARNING] konnte nicht gefunden werden.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Apt failed
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Apt failed
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Apt failed
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.apt.AbstractAptMojo.executeApt(AbstractAptMojo.java
:377)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.apt.AbstractAptMojo.executeImpl(AbstractAptMojo.jav
a:262)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.apt.AbstractAptMojo.execute(AbstractAptMojo.java:23
9)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        ... 16 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 16 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 16 13:38:09 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 22M/51M
[INFO]

Re: [TOBAGO] Build Error apt failed in tobago-components

Posted by ne...@googlemail.com.
Hi Bernd,

thank you - the branch build process compiles without an error.

Regards Kai.

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Kai,