Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com> on 2010/08/15 06:37:02 UTC

Invalid direct reference to form login page while cluster

i created  j2 customer application by jetspeed2 architype, then deployed it into tomcat cluster env, i can access the home page, but while try to login in as admin (using login portlet), get error Http status 400, Invalid direct reference to form login page, how to fix it.

i have deploy a simple web application to test login, it success , but jetspeed application can't login

2010-08-15

Robin 谢文彬
ADM Science & Technology Co.,Ltd.
Tel     : 86-10-8260 7022/3/6/8 ext 8812
Fax     : 86-10-8260 7022/23/26/28/ext 8880
E-Mail : robin@adm-soft.com
No.3 Dan Ling Road Hai Dian District,Beijing  100080
中国.北京市海淀区丹棱街3号中国电子大厦B座6层03-05室   100080

Re: Invalid direct reference to form login page while cluster

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Robin,

Did you configure the load balancing in sticky session mode?
Or do you use different schemes during login requests (http and https)? I think
you can trace all request-response with a tool like FireBug..

-Woonsan

Re: Re: Re: Invalid direct reference to form login page while cluster

Posted by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com>.
hi all

OK, it works, I can login as admin, add apache server config as follow, i added red lines then test ok. thanks you very much

ProxyPass / balancer://cluster/ lbmethod=byrequests stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=Off timeout=5 maxattempts=3
ProxyPassReverse / balancer://cluster/
<proxy balancer://cluster>
BalancerMember ajp://127.0.0.1:8009 loadfactor=1 route=jvm8009
BalancerMember ajp://127.0.0.1:9009 loadfactor=1 route=jvm9009
</proxy>

2010-08-26

Robin

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com>.
Hi Woonsan Ko
[...]

    ProxyPass / balancer://cluster/ stickysession=jsessionid nofailover=On