Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net> on 2003/09/13 06:57:06 UTC

Re: is there any XDoclet plug-in for Eclipse available?

There are no other xdoclet plugins for Eclipse other than the ones you
mentioned. Xdoclet CVS has a xdoclet GUI plugin for Idea.

-prabhakar

Posted by Prabhakar Chaganti <pr...@chaganti.net>.
I am using Eclipse 3.0 and the Lomboz and castor plug-ins work with
releases of eclipse upto version 2.1.

-prabhakar

Posted by Uijin Hong <He...@runeconsulting.com>.