Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sundar Manyapu <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/23 03:28:14 UTC

With Tomcat4.04 not able to load driver in JSP

hi Wills,

Thanks Wills. It worked with your advise. But one
peculiar problem i found. I am using microsoft sql
server as a back end database and the driver too.
Using tomcat 4.04version when i try to load the driver
in my jsp page it failed. Could not load the driver.

But with the stand alone application it works fine. I
could able to load the driver and query the databse
and fetch the data from the result set.

Is there any settings i have to make with Tomcat 4.04
version while using JSP. Help is requested to resolve
this problem.

Regards,
Sundar