Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2010/02/23 03:04:08 UTC

Branching for 2.0 tomorrow at 2pm PST.

Hi all,

slightly delayed, we'll branch for 2.0.0 tomorrow. There is still one
bug fix that we'd want to have fixed for the final 2.0.0 release, We're
not sure it'll make it in for tomorrows branch, but it'd definitely be a
fine "bug fix" candidate for the 2.0.0 branch before we make the final
dist package.

So, trunk will be frozen tomorrow at 2pm PST, until I email out saying
it's open. Once reopened, we can merge dev branch back to it.

Cheers,

-- Leif