Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "Taylor, Anthony" <an...@aspentech.com> on 2006/02/01 16:47:20 UTC

log4net 1.2.9 beta release date

Can anyone shed light on when log4net 1.2.9 beta will be officially
released? We would like to use the newer version, but there are concerns
around it being labeled a beta version. Any insight would be appreciated.

Anthony Taylor

Staff Engineer

Aspen Technology, Inc.

Suite 1500

2500 CityWest Blvd.

Houston, TX. 77042

281-504-3283

Re: log4net 1.2.9 beta release date

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
IBatisNet, NHibernate, Castle Project, Sooda, etc. all use log4net
1.2.9 beta. I think most people have switched to 1.2.9 beta already.

Feel free to comment on JIRA about any issues you think would be
important for a release:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET