Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Rick Horowitz <rh...@ni4u.com> on 2000/05/20 16:35:00 UTC

Where is ANT documentation

I tried to build the tomcat HelloWorld sample application and get
various errors from ANT using build.bat and build.xml in
%TOMCAT_HOME%\doc\appdev\sample on Windows NT.  I worked through some of
them, but haven't been able to get it working.  I assume this should
work on NT...correct?

The Tomcat doc has a pointer to the Apache site to get ANT
documentation, but I cannot find the doc there.  Can someone please
provide a
pointer to the doc?

Thank you very much for your help.

Rick Horowitz