Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2020/09/16 10:13:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.4.0 for release

Voting is now closed and has passed with the following tally,

Binding +1s: Michael Vorburger, Terence Monteiro, Awasum Yannick, Avik
Ganguly

Non binding +1s: Collins Chuwa, Zayyad A. Said, Allen Bailochan Tuladhar

Thanks to everyone who voted! I'll now continue with the rest of the
release process.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 1.4.0 for release

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... small amendment; just realized that forgot to mention Yemdjih Kaze
Nasser; sorry for that. Here's the corrected vote result:

Binding +1s: Michael Vorburger, Terence Monteiro, Awasum Yannick, Avik
Ganguly

Non binding +1s: Collins Chuwa, Zayyad A. Said, Allen Bailochan Tuladhar,
Yemdjih Kaze Nasser