Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by bharath vissapragada <bh...@students.iiit.ac.in> on 2009/10/03 20:03:48 UTC

o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job

Hi all,

Whats the difference between the Job classes present in

o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol and o.a.h.mapreduce ..

Both have different types of constructors , different functions etc..

Which one should we use in out MR programs..

Thanks

Re: o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job and mapreduce.Job are two different classes.
o.a.h.mapred.jobcontrol.Job is deprecated and corresponding new api is
available in branch 0.21 @ o.a.h.mapreduce.lib.jobcontrol.ControlledJob.

Thanks

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bharath v <bh...@gmail.com>.