Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/01/04 12:11:37 UTC

proxy Methods

Yesterday Arne and I removed the necessity to dynamically resolve the Methods in our proxies by storing them in the Handler and only pass in an index.

I think this is perfectly fine now, but might create a problem when we serialize the class because the order of the methods might change. I think we gonna move the Method[] of all intercepted methods to the generated class itself but remain the indexing bits. In that case we pass the Method over into the InterceptorHandler again, and do the owbInterceptedMethods[i] in the ASM generated bytecode.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub