Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sahil Gupta <sa...@netedgecomputing.com> on 2006/03/21 11:35:59 UTC

Masking in Validations

Hi,

I have used masking in my Validations where in I restrict the user to
enter things. I would like to allow the user to use ENTER in a TEXT
AREA. How should this be achieved.?

Thanks

Regards,

Sahil Gupta

Extn : 233
Email : sahil@netedgecomputing.com <ma...@netedgecomputing.com>
NetEdge Computing Global Solutions Private Limited.
A-14, Sector-7, NOIDA U.P. 201-301
Tel #  91-120-2423281, 2423282
Fax #  91-120-2423279
URL  http//www.netedgecomputing.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.