Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Mellen <da...@excite.com> on 2001/08/27 21:23:48 UTC

Tomcat 3.2 & iPlanet 4.1 experience??

Hi all,

I am interested in finding out whether it is possible for TOMCAT 3.2 and
iPLANET 4.1 to communicate.  I want details on how to route  SERVLET/JSP
requests to TOMCAT instead of iPLANET.  In this scenario iPLANET acts as the
webserver and TOMCAT as the servlet engine.  Does anyone have any experience
with this configuration?  Or is anyone able to point me in the right
direction to find out how this can be achieved?  Please reply in detail, if
possible.  I will repost the solution is summary form based on responses
provided - please help.  Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Regards,
Dan
danielmellen@excite.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card