Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/11/15 16:11:45 UTC

Sling Starter 12 Docker image proposed changes

Hi,

For the Sling Starter 12 I am looking to change the way the Docker
image is built [1]. Once of the significat changes is that I am
proposing to build the Docker image from the main starter repo, instead
of having a starter-docker project. See PR 31 for details [2].

This is not fully fleshed out yet since I did not find a way of testing
the automated builds (details at [3]).

Nevertheless, it's a good time now to make this more visible and ask if
anyone has any concerns with the change. Ideas about testing would be
welcome as well :-)

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8350