Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/04/20 01:48:20 UTC

Don't forget to un-incubate

Dear Fineract, Metron and CarbonData PMCs

First of all, congratulations on your graduations today.

I want to put out an early reminder that you should complete your
un-incubation steps.  Some of the infra steps require a director to hit a
button, which may not have happened yet.  However from the foundation's
point of view you are graduated.  You may be working on some publicity of
the event with Sally, or expecting some follow up discussion, but that's
it, you're done in the incubator.  I would like to ask you (specifically
the new chairs, but anyone on the new PMCs could as well) to complete your
post-incubation steps found at [1].

Regards,

John

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#unincubate

Re: Don't forget to un-incubate

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Greg,

I'm on it; been a busy week.  Sorry about that.

Best,

Casey

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to do my best to go through it tonight or tomorrow and file the
appropriate tickets.  If I run into issues, I'll ping you on monday Taylor.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy.

Best,

Casey

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.